Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS
Eliminate vendor lock-in and reduce costs up to 50%
Are You Facing These Challenges?
- Are you frustrated by vendor lock-in?
- Do you feel like you’re overpaying for incumbent vendor products?
- Are you tired of dealing with complex and expensive software licensing schemes?
- Are you worried about making the correct purchasing decision?
- Are you concerned about impacting network reliability?
- Are you concerned about redundancy in the network?
Exaware Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS Routing Solutions
Benefits of Exaware's Disaggregated Routing Solutions
- Achieve outstanding IP routing performance using familiar operations
- Save up to 50% compared to traditional routing solutions
- Unleash creativity in IP/MPLS network design
- Simplify operations by deploying a common software image for all use cases
Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS Routing Solutions
Features of Exaware's Disaggregated Routing Solutions
Carrier grade, full featured, IP/MPLS networking stack
Multi-services over shared infrastructure
Unified software platform from access to core
All-in-one feature set
Robust and scalable white box based hardware options
Open platform with support for onboarding 3rd party applications
Standards based management interfaces
Up to 50% less cost compared to traditional router solutions
Learn how an Exaware disaggregated networking solution WILL UNLOCK YOUR NETWORK AND SAVE YOU MONEY
Information from Exaware
Exaware’s disaggregated network peering solution together with Edgecore’s router passes implementation and operations tests at one of the largest Internet Exchanges in the world.
📣 We’re thrilled to be featured in @Forbes! The article delves into the power of
Disaggregated networking first became prevalent in large data centers. Hugely scalable chipsets in white box hardware enabled open networking and the separation of hardware and software in telecom networks. Cloud-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, and the IoT are accelerating the adoption of disaggregated networking solutions.
Edgecore Networks Partners with Exaware and FONEX to Deliver an Open Multi-Service OLT Access Router Using Tibit Transceivers
Carriers gain a cost-saving solution for access routers to provide “Broadband for All”