Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS Network Solutions for Edge/PE Applications
Cost effectively mitigate network bottlenecks and improve wide area network quality of service
Are You Facing These Challenges in Your Edge/PE Network?
- Are you frustrated by vendor lock-in?
- Are you tired of overpaying for incumbent vendor systems?
- Are you frustrated dealing with complex vendor software feature licensing schemes
- Do you feel limited in designing new network architectures?
IP/MPLS edge/PE routers are a critical component in any communication service provider’s network. These systems are where the primary IP/MPLS network intelligence, from a routing perspective, exists in an end-to-end wide area network. They provide primary service creation, traffic adaptation, and control functions and serve to “off-load” core routers, which are designed to serve one purpose: route packets as fast as possible.
With Exaware’s edge/PE disaggregated router solutions, communications service providers can reliably deploy a scalable, carrier grade solution that provides significant cost savings when compared to traditional IP/MPLS router products.
Features of Exaware's Disaggregated Edge/PE Solutions
- Resilent, carrier grade software architecture
- Hyperscale BGP performance, system capacities up to 2.4Tbps
- Full set of MPLS and MPLS-TE protocols
- All-in-one software, requires no feature licensing
- Hierarchical QoS with traffic prioritization
- Link aggregation, load balancing, and fast reroute protection
- Traffic access and control security
- Open APIs, SNMP, NETCONF/YANG
- Interoperable with Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, and Huawei IP/MPLS routers
Learn how an Exaware disaggregated networking solution WILL UNLOCK YOUR NETWORK AND SAVE YOU MONEY
Information from Exaware
Exaware’s disaggregated network peering solution together with Edgecore’s router passes implementation and operations tests at one of the largest Internet Exchanges in the world.
📣 We’re thrilled to be featured in @Forbes! The article delves into the power of
Disaggregated networking first became prevalent in large data centers. Hugely scalable chipsets in white box hardware enabled open networking and the separation of hardware and software in telecom networks. Cloud-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, and the IoT are accelerating the adoption of disaggregated networking solutions.
Edgecore Networks Partners with Exaware and FONEX to Deliver an Open Multi-Service OLT Access Router Using Tibit Transceivers
Carriers gain a cost-saving solution for access routers to provide “Broadband for All”